Friday, October 7, 2011

Personalized Organization-Just For You!

I know I’ve mentioned this before, but I really love the “Before” and “After” effect of organizing. When I work with a customer who is ready to roll up their sleeves to tackle their clutter, it inspires me. I love to be inspired by my clients.


Today I am inspired by a client with 2 young children who was anxious to get organized. I received a call from her two weeks ago, she was ready and willing to get started AND finish on her own but just didn’t know where to start. After visiting her home, I set up a personalized plan just for her, based on the space in her home and her needs. She was very motivated and I had complete confidence in her, I enjoyed being her cheerleader. She told me, that she would “make me proud”.

Keep in mind, with two children, one an infant with round the clock needs and a school age child to be dropped off in the morning and after school, it is difficult to find time in the day to focus on additional tasks. I am proud to say I received a call from my client today; she wanted me to see what she accomplished in 2 weeks. I give her a huge gold star and two thumbs up. She did an excellent job and is ready to entertain guests this weekend! I had a huge smile on my face as she showed me around her new space. I have to say, her smile was just as large as mine and yes, I am very proud of her!

Lurlene Anderson
Professional Organizer
OrganizeYourWorld.CA

No comments:

Post a Comment